- discussed next year's library conference,
- shared our schools' professional development structures,
- watched a video on an Australian school's new learning hub,
- swapped books,
- vented about our library computer systems, and
- and shared our strategies on how to get students to return books!
Often working on our own or not being part of a larger department, being a librarian can be a lonely job. Some of us like it like that! But still, it's good to know we have people to turn to, even if it is just to moan about computer systems...