Friday 9 September 2016

What to do after you been to a conference - breathe!



The EdTech conference held at Dainfern last week was once again a knock-your-socks-off affair. It was quite overwhelming when you see some of the amazing work local schools are doing out there, but it was presented in such a way that you could see yourself being able to implement a variety of ideas in your own school.

Here are just a few of the workshops I went to that, and hopefully will be able to transfer these new skills to my schools:

Once I catch my breath, I'll put together a post on how I'm going to use these in the library and in my lessons, but if you want more information in the meantime, please email me: philippacameron@gmail.com or leave a message below...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment